Saturday 28 August 2010

blackberry upside down cake

everyone is talking about preserving and canning and freezing, this is all new to me as i haven't really done anything like that before and it seems a little too late to start this year, but when i came across these little beauties although i knew i couldn't can, freeze or preserve i knew there was something else that i could do, make blackberry upside down cake

it was half gone by the time i came to take pictures, typical!

with ice cream, yummy!




6 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, yummy scrummy! That looks so delicious! I wish I had the energy to make one right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum yum... I wish I was your neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow my mouth is watering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i could i would give you all a slice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salaam,
    MasyaAllah the cake looks so moist and delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it definately was, and by the way i love the name of your blog 'simply chaos' that so describes my house

    ReplyDelete